Abrazo House Association
Our non-profit work in education and ecosystem restoration
Taking our vision into the world
Created in 2021, Abrazo House Association is a not-for-profit legal entity which seeks to propagate the vision of Abrazo House. Its objectives are to:
- disseminate knowledge and understanding of ecology;
- promote comprehensive learning in four general areas: intellectual, emotional, spiritual and practical;
- promote sustainable and regenerative lifestyles;
- promote harmonious relations between humanity and nature;
- recover and conserve biodiversity and landscape;
- promote the management of natural heritage: species, habitats, associated ecological processes and landscapes, focused mainly on Cantabria.
Sustainability, Heritage, Health
The main goal of this EU-funded project is to connect European cultural heritage with human and environmental health. This includes guided walking routes and a recipe book to highlight European culture, promote exercise, mindfulness, nutrition, and work towards sustainability goals. The walking routes, the recipe book and all the activities associated with the project will be put into a mobile application that people will be able to access from anywhere in Europe.
Our European partners in this project are Surefoot (Scotland) – coordinator of the project, Innovation Frontiers IKE (Greece) and VsI Ziniu Kodas (Lithuania).